Last updated July 2, 2020
FallTech (“Company”, “we,” “our,” or “us”) is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Statement specifies the steps taken to protect your personal information when you visit our website (or applications) that contain a link to this Privacy Statement or when you contact us. This privacy statement (or policy) describes how your personal information is processed, including the types of personal information that are collected, the purposes for which it is used, types of third parties with which it may be shared, and any rights you may have with respect to such information. Personal information is information or data, or a combination of pieces of information or data, that allow you to be identified and which is subject to, or otherwise provided protection under, a data protection law, statute, or regulation.
By using or accessing our website or contacting or, engaging with, us you agree that we may process your personal information in the manner described in this Privacy Statement. Your use of our website and any information you provide through it is subject at all times to this Privacy Statement and the applicable terms and conditions that apply to the website.
This Privacy Statement applies only when you visit our website(s) that links to this Privacy Statement or when you contact or engage with us, such as via a comment, inquiry or customer support request. Personal information or data collected about you in connection with other websites, products, services or mobile applications may be covered by different privacy statements. It is important that you read this Privacy Statement together with any other privacy statements or other notices that we may provide to you on specific occasions when obtaining or processing your personal information or data so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your information or data. Falltech puts forth effort such that every person has access to information related to our products, services, and activities. Please contact us if you would like this Statement provided in an alternative format and we will undertake commercially reasonable measures to meet your special needs or disabilities.
FallTech’s collection of information
Information directly obtained from you
When you visit our website, we may ask you for personal information when you contact or engage with us, or to provide a service or complete a transaction that you have requested.
The personal information we obtain from you when you use our website, or when you contact or engage with us, may include:
- Identity information, which may include your name, title, entity name, contact information, such as e-mail address, telephone and fax numbers and physical address (including street, city, state, postal code, and/or country);
- Business information, which may include data related to other employees, owners, directors, officers, or contractors of a third-party organization (e.g., business, company, type of entity, or government agency);
- Financial information, which may include credit card or other financial account information for the purpose of your purchase of goods and services that may be available on our website;
- Export control information, which may include nationality, citizenship and country of residence, which provides us to assess eligibility under export control regulations for receiving information about certain technologies;
- Event registration information, which may include information you provide when filling in e-registration forms;
- Transaction information, which may include queries about or for orders of our products and services, and data of payments to and from you, including history of purchase orders and information required to assist payment transactions;
- Recruitment information, which may include information submitted in connection with an employment application or inquiry;
- Marketing and communications information, which may include marketing preferences and subscriptions to publications;
- Feedback information, which may include recommendations, polls or surveys, or other feedback from you about our website, products and services; and
- Registration information, which may include information provided when registering for an account to use our website, such as username and password.
Information we collect about you. FallTech may collect information or data regarding your visit to our website that may include:
- Usage and Technical data, which may include information about how you use our Sites, what pages you view, the number of bytes transferred, the links you click, the materials you access, the date and time you access the Site, the website from which you linked to one of our Sites and other actions taken within the Sites; Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type, capabilities, language and your operating system. For information regarding the cookies, please refer to the “Cookies” information listed below.
- Geo-location information. FallTech may, with your consent, collect the accurate, current location (i.e., geo-location) data of your mobile device. This information may used only for purposes of assisting your use of the FallTech website. The geo-location of your mobile device may be disclosed to our service providers that may process this information in connection with providing services on our behalf. After you have consented to the collection of the accurate, current location of your mobile device, you may adjust this consent by managing your Location Services preferences through the settings of your mobile device.
- Information collected from third parties. In accordance with applicable law, FallTech may collect personal information about you from third parties, such as social media websites/applications/platforms that may be combined with the information we already have about you to help improve and customize our website to your preferences and for other purposes set forth in this Privacy Statement. FallTech may also obtain your business contact information from your employer or other third parties, which may be used to assist or otherwise engage in traditional business activities and similar administrative matters.
FallTech’s use of information
FallTech may use the personal information collected from our website or when you contact us for matters that may include:
- Improving our business, products and services, and website. FallTech may use your personal information for business analyses or other purposes that assist FallTech to develop and improve the quality of our business, website, our products and services (including new products and services), such as by customizing our website to your particular preferences or interests.
- Administering and protecting our business and Website. FallTech may use your personal information to administer and protect our business and our website, which may include system maintenance, support, troubleshooting, reporting and hosting of data.
- FallTech may use your personal information to provide services to you or to complete requested transactions, including, but not limited to, providing information on FallTech purchased products or services that you have purchased or otherwise use, registration of purchased products, handling warranty claims, replacing product manuals, answering customer service requests, processing product orders and facilitating use of our website.
- Marketing. In accordance with applicable laws and regulations, FallTech may use your personal information to provide information to you of products or services that may be of interest to you, and to otherwise communicate with you about offers, events and news, polls or surveys, special offers, and related topics. FallTech allows you to opt-out from marketing communications sent via e-mail at any time, free of charge by using an “unsubscribe” link in any e-mail marketing materials you receive from us, or by contacting us using the contact information listed in this Privacy Statement. Depending on your residence country, you may also be able to opt out of other types of marketing communications; please contact us using the contact information listed below for more information. Some jurisdictions provide individuals with the right to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for the third party’s direct marketing purposes. For more information on FallTech’s data disclosure practices for marketing purposes, please contact us in accordance with the instructions listed below.
- Business Contact Data. FallTech may collect and use business contact information to engage in transactions or communication, which may include conducting due diligence regarding, or providing or receiving, a product or service. FallTech may, for example, collect and use business contact information to assist and manage contracts, warranties, maintenance, orders, and similar business functions, for analysis of credit and collection purposes, to assist with FallTech’s internal compliance and legal requirements, and (if necessary) to defend our interests and claims.
- Employment applications. With respect to a job application or inquiry, you may provide us with information about yourself, such as a resume/curriculum vitae, professional references, information about education and job background, and information about training and certifications. FallTech may use this information for the purpose of considering employment, background checks and employment eligibility, and as otherwise set forth in any separate privacy statement or other notice made available to you in connection with your job application. FallTech may use a third party or social media platform to solicit, collect, and retain employment applications.
- Research and analysis. FallTech may use your personal information to conduct research and analysis to help us analyze your purchasing preferences, identify the products and services that best meet your requirements and determine effectiveness of advertising served to you.
- Enforcement: FallTech may use personal information collected in order to detect, prevent and respond to fraud, violations of our terms and conditions, intellectual property infringement, violations of law or other misuse of our website.
Where permitted by law, FallTech may combine the information and data collected via our website with other information we retain about you (e.g., information about use of our goods and services) in order to offer an improved customer experience when interacting with us or for other purposes set forth in this Privacy Statement.
Legal basis on which we process information
Where required by law, FallTech will ensure there is a legal basis for the processing of your personal information. In most cases the legal basis will be that:
- Based on your consent to the processing of your personal information for one or more specified purposes;
- Based on necessity to meet our legitimate interests, which may include developing and improving our website, goods and/or services for the benefit of customers;
- Based on necessity for performing the services we provide to you, or to take, at your request, steps before, and anticipation of, performing, such services; or
- Based on necessity to comply with our legal obligations, which may include compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, governmental requests, court orders or subpoenas.
How long FallTech retains information
The period during which we retain your personal information varies depending on the purpose for processing the information. For example, we may store personal information required to provide you with goods and services, or to assist with requested transactions, for so long as you are a customer of FallTech. FallTech may store your personal information for marketing reasons unless you have opted out of receiving further direct marketing communications in accordance with applicable law. If you provide an employment application via our website, FallTech will retain details of your application as set forth in this Privacy Statement or other notice made available to you in connection with your employment application or as otherwise required by law. In all other cases, FallTech may retain your personal information as long as is needed to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement, following which time it is either anonymized (where permitted by applicable law), deleted or destroyed.
Disclosure of information
FallTech may share your personal information with trusted third parties in accordance with applicable law, which may include the following as set forth below:
- Affiliates. FallTech may share your personal information with our affiliates as reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement.
- In connection with transactions. In connection with certain transactions, FallTech may disclose some or all of your personal information to financial institutions, government entities and shipping companies or postal services involved in fulfillment of the transaction.
- Service providers. FallTech may share your personal information with companies that have been contracted to provide services on our behalf, such as hosting websites, processing transactions, conducting surveys, analyzing our website and performing analyses to improve the quality of our business, products and services. FallTech requires that these service providers protect the confidentiality of your personal information.
- Distributors and other trusted partners. FallTech may share your personal information with third parties that distribute our products and other trusted business partners for purposes that may include allowing those third parties to communicate marketing information to you. Such sharing of personal information for marketing will be performed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Disclosures in connection with acquisitions or divestitures. Circumstances may arise where for strategic or other business reasons FallTech decides to sell, buy, divest, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses in some countries. FallTech may disclose information that we maintain about you to the extent reasonably necessary to proceed with the negotiation or completion of a merger, acquisition, divestiture or sale of all or a portion of the Company’s assets.
- Other reasons. FallTech may disclose personal information if required or authorized to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with legal requirements or with legal process served on us, to protect and defend our rights or property or, in exigent circumstances, to protect the personal safety of any individual.
In the event that you facilitate a transaction with FallTech, request information, a product, or services from FallTech, or otherwise engage with us, and such activities require FallTech to share your personal information with a service provider or other third party, you hereby direct FallTech to intentionally disclose your personal information to the service provider or third party as described herein, provided the service provider or third party does not, in its reasonable judgment, sell the personal information, unless that disclosure would be consistent with the law.
Anonymization of information
In accordance with applicable law, FallTech may anonymize your personal information so that it can no longer be used to identify you. Anonymized information is not considered personal information and is therefore not subject to this Privacy Statement. FallTech may collect, use, aggregate, and share anonymized information for any purpose.
FallTech is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. FallTech uses different security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure, including implementation of such security measures as may be required by applicable law. No information system, however, can be 100% secure. Therefore, FallTech cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information. Further, FallTech is not responsible for the security of information that you communicate (e.g., upload, submit, etc.) to the website over networks that we do not control, which may include the Internet and wireless networks. The security and safety of your personal information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have provided) a User ID and password to access the website, you are responsible for keeping those log-on credentials confidential.
Cookies and similar technologies
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files containing small amounts of information that may be downloaded to your memory (e.g., hard disk) or to your browser's memory when you visit our website. Cookies are useful because they help arrange the content and layout of our website and provide FallTech to recognize those computers or other devices that have previously been to our website. Cookies may allow our website to remember your preference settings and help us to enhance the usability and performance of our website and your experience using them.
FallTech’s website may also contain electronic images known, such as web beacons (or single-pixel gifs) – that provide for us to count the number of users who have visited specific pages. We may also include web beacons in promotional e-mail messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
Categories of cookies and similar technologies
The type of cookie or similar technology that may be used on our website can be put into one of the following classifications: performance, functionality and profile, strictly necessary and advertising.
Performance cookies collect information about how you use our website, for example the pages you visit the most often and if you receive any error messages from certain pages. These cookies collect information that are used to improve how our website works. Without these cookies we cannot learn how our website is performing and make appropriate improvements that could improve the browsing experience. Examples may include cookies from Google and Adobe Analytics (see further discussion below).
Functionality and Profile
These cookies allow our website to store information that you provide, such as preferences, and to store information (e.g., technical) that is useful for your interactions with our website. These cookies may remember your user ID and elements of your user profile. They also ensure that your experience using the website is relevant to you. They may additionally be used to provide services you have requested, such as watching a video or commenting on a blog (without being a cookie that is strictly necessary for the website to function. These cookies will not be used to track your browsing activity on other websites. Without these cookies, a website would not be able to remember selections you have previously made or to personalize your browsing experience.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are required for basic functionalities of the website, and enable you to move around our website and use the features, such as in connection with information searches and order placement. Without these cookies, services you have requested cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the Internet. Examples of strictly necessary cookies are a shopping basket cookie that is used to remember the products that you desire to purchase when you add products to your shopping cart or proceed to checkout, a login/authentication cookie that allows and manages your login to the website and identifies you after logging in for a single session, a session cookie that is required to carry out the data transmission and provide the website to you, a security cookie that detects repeat failed login attempts or similar abuses of the website. These cookies are regularly stored only as long as required.
Advertising Cookies and Similar Technologies
These cookies or similar technologies may be used to provide advertisements that are more relevant to you and your interests. They may also be used to limit the times you see an advertisement as well as help to measure the effectiveness of an advertising campaign. These cookies may track your visits to other websites. Without these cookies or other technologies, online advertisements that you encounter may be less relevant to you and your interests.
Setting cookie preference
You can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies and you can withdraw your consent at any time by modifying the settings of your browser to reject or disable cookies or by opting out of specific cookies through the opt-out options. If you choose to decline cookies altogether, you may not be able to fully experience the features of the website.
FallTech may use industry standard web analytics to track visits to our website (“Web Analytics Providers”). The information generated by the cookie about your use of our website (including your IP address) may be transmitted to and stored by our Web Analytic Providers on their servers. The Web Analytics Providers will use this information for evaluating use of our website, aggregating reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and Internet usage (as specified below). The Web Analytics Providers may also transfer this information to third parties as required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on their behalf.
FallTech may use different analytic tools which serve the purpose of analyzing and optimizing marketing steps and provide you with customized advertisements that could be of particular interest to you. FallTech may use the following tools:
Twitter Advertising, service of Twitter, Inc. ("Twitter"). If employed, Twitter collects information directly from the usage of the website by integrating its advertising technology. This information may include browser cookie IDs, mobile device IDs, hashed email addresses, demographic or interest data, and content viewed or actions taken on the website. Twitter Advertising provides opting-out by using the link below:
Rollworks by NextRoll - Our website may use third party tools (such as RollWorks) and may place cookies on visitor browsers for targeted advertising purposes. FallTech may use this data to provide advertising relevant to the browsing experience on our website. Data collected can include website activity, IP Addresses, and cookie identifiers. Note that you will still see ads even if you opt out, but they will not be personalized by RollWorks. For more information please see the Rollworks privacy notice using this link.
Adobe Audience Manager and Adobe Analytics -The website may also use services by Adobe Inc. ("Adobe"), in particular the Adobe Audience Manager-, which is a data management platform that assists in building unique audience profiles to identify our most valuable segments, and Adobe Analytics-, may be employed, which allows to analyze the use of a website in order to optimize its design and usability and better adapt it to the needs of our website visitors. Adobe Analytics collects personal information such as your IP address and other identifiers, usage information, email address and location data. You may opt out of the Adobe Analytics services by following the link below:
AddThis - Our website may use the marketing service AddThis, provided by Oracle America, Inc. and the user engagement measuring tool Marketo, offered by Marketo Inc. This is a social sharing tool used within news articles and may collect data on the website using a cookie to perform a targeting service to improve our services and provide personalized advertisements. The data processed by AddThis include unique IDs (e.g. cookie ID), IP address, geographic location, device information (e.g., browser and device type, operating system, and preferred language, the date and time you visited our Sites, and the referring URL). You can opt out from AddThis by clicking on the following link:
Facebook Custom Audience may be employed and is a service provided by Facebook Inc., 1601 Willow Road Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA. This is a remarketing service that provides for addressing visitors to our website via Facebook with advertising placed by us. The display of personalized advertising is based on an analysis of the use of our website using cookies and comparable technologies, such as tracking pixels. This enables the identification of customers that eventually convert to a lead from a Facebook Privacy Settings (you must be logged into your Facebook account).
LinkedIn Ads and LinkedIn Analytics -The website may also use online marketing and tracking services offered by LinkedIn, Corp., in particular LinkedIn Ads and LinkedIn Analytics. Both services collect and process usage and interaction data, contact information, IP address and location data. LinkedIn Ads may be used to direct traffic to the website by serving online advertisements on LinkedIn.com that may eventually lead users to the website. LinkedIn Analytics measures the success of advertising campaigns. Personal information would not be known in this context until you opt in to provide them by either filling out a form or contacting us in another way. You can opt out from LinkedIn targeting cookies by clicking on the following opt out link:
Marketo cookies may be used to measure user engagement with our Sites, online events, advertisements, and online content such as white paper downloads. The cookie allows linking a user to the recipient of an email marketing campaign to measure campaign effectiveness. The personal information collected may include the following: time of visit, pages visited, referring site details, type of web browser and operating system, interactions on site, network location, IP address, document downloads, clicks on links leading to external websites. We use the feature of IP anonymization in the service provided by Marketo.
DoubleClick is a tool that manages digital advertising. Floodlight captures and reports on conversions – activities of website users after they have seen or clicked on an advertisement – and sets up targeted audiences to optimize marketing. You can opt out by changing your browser settings as described above.
Furthermore, our website may use the Google Tag Manager by Google, that assists to manage website tags through a single interface. The tool itself (implementing the tags) triggers other tags that may themselves collect (personal) data. Google Tag Manager, however, does not access this data.
Do Not Track
Some web browsers may transmit “do-not-track” signals to the website. Because of differences in how web browsers incorporate and activate this feature, it is not always clear whether users intend for these signals to be transmitted, or whether they even are aware of them. FallTech currently does not take action in response to these signals.
Your rights and responsibilities
You are permitted, and hereby agree, to only disclose or otherwise provide any and all personal information (including personal information about yourself or a third party) to FallTech if such personal information is accurate, reliable, and relevant to our relationship, and only to the extent such disclosure or provision will not violate any applicable data protection law, statute, or regulation, or infringe upon any person’s data privacy rights or privileges.
You may have certain rights under applicable data protection law with respect to personal information about you that is collected through the website or when you contact or otherwise engage with us. If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), Switzerland, or California (United States), the rights described below may, in full or in part, apply to you. For other users, the rights that apply to you will depend on the laws of your country of residence. FallTech will facilitate your exercise of the rights that apply to you in accordance with applicable law. Even if your personal information is not afforded protection under, or otherwise subject to, a data protection law, FallTech may seek to accommodate any request or inquiry you may have with regard to our data processing activities. For more information about your rights, please contact us using the contact details at the end of this Privacy Statement or clicking on the link at the end of this section to submit a data rights request.
- Access and Rectification: You may have the right to know about access and/or correct the personal information that we may have collected about you, including the categories and specific pieces of personal information collected; the categories of sources from which the personal information is collected; the business or commercial purpose for collecting the personal information; and, the categories of third parties with whom we have shared or disclosed personal information and the purpose for doing so. In some cases, you can access your personal information by going to the webpage on which you provided the information. You can assist us to maintain the accuracy of your information by notifying us of any change to your mailing address, phone number or e-mail address.
- Object : You may be entitled to object to certain types of processing activities involving your personal information, including those in which we are relying on a legitimate interest to process your personal information, or where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing. In some cases, FallTech may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue to process your personal information in which case we are not obliged to comply with your request.
- Erasure: You may be entitled to request the erasure of your personal information, such as where the information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Restriction: You may be entitled to request that we restrict our processing of your personal information, such as where the accuracy of the information is contested by you.
- Data portability : You may be entitled to receive and reuse your personal information for your own purposes. This is known as the right to data portability and, where applicable, requires us to move, copy or transfer your personal information from our systems to you or (where technically feasible) a third party chosen by you without affecting its usability.
- Consent: If you have provided your consent to the processing of your personal information, you may have the right to withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details at the end of this Privacy Statement or, in the case of email marketing, by using the “unsubscribe” link in any of our marketing emails. The withdrawal of your consent for any purpose will not affect the lawfulness of any processing up to that point.
- The Sale of Personal Information: Certain data protection laws provide individuals with the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information. FallTech does not sell your personal information to third parties for profit. FallTech, however, may share or otherwise disclose your personal information to third parties in accordance with this Privacy Statement. For example, FallTech may engage with third parties to distribute our products, provide you with technical assistance, operate website analytical tools and features, and engage in marketing and sales of our products and services. Such activities may involve the disclosure of your personal information to third parties and may be considered a “sale” of data under certain (but not all) data protection laws. Our website is not directed to, and should not be used by, minors under the age of sixteen (16) and therefore FallTech does not knowingly collect, use, or sell the personal information of minors under sixteen (16) years of age without affirmative authorization.
FallTech will respond to any requests from you (or your authorized agent) to exercise your rights within the timeframes required by law. We may charge a fee to facilitate your request where permitted by law. To exercise any of your rights, please contact us (or have your authorized agent contact us) using the contact details set out at the end of this Privacy Statement. In the event you submit, or your authorized agent submits on your behalf, a data request, you (and your authorized agent) hereby acknowledge and agree, under penalty of perjury, that you are (or the authorized agent of) the individual whose personal information is the subject of the request. If you make, or an authorized agent on your behalf makes, any request related to your personal information, FallTech will ascertain your identity, or the identify of your authorized agent, to the degree of certainty required under the law before addressing your request (e.g., FallTech may require that you match at least two or three items of personal information that we have previously collected from you prior to granting access to, or erasing, specific items, or classes of, personal information, or otherwise responding to your request. FallTech may also request that the authorized agent provides written documentation that demonstrates his/her authorization to act on your behalf. The data privacy rights afforded under data protection laws are not absolute, and FallTech may be permitted to refrain from undertaking any action or changing its data processing activities, in response to a data request submitted.
If you believe our processing of your personal information is not in compliance with data protection law, you may be permitted to submit a complaint to the supervisory or regulatory authority responsible for overseeing compliance with data protection law in your jurisdiction. For example, individuals in the EEA have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Authority (see: https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/board/members_en). FallTech, however, appreciates the opportunity to address your concerns. Therefore, please feel free to contact us regarding any complaint you may have. Some data protection laws provide that organizations are prohibited from discriminating against individuals for exercising their data privacy rights. FallTech does not, under any circumstances, intend or otherwise seek to discriminate individuals for any reason, including for exercising a data privacy right.
If you have questions about your rights or wish to exercise your rights, you can submit privacy questions via our contact information below.
Our website is not directed to, and should not be used by, children or other minors under the age of sixteen (16), and FallTech does not knowingly collect information from such individuals. You are prohibited, without our prior written consent, from providing FallTech with any personal information on children or other minors under the age of sixteen (16), unless such disclosure of personal information is necessary to facilitate an applicable business transaction or otherwise related to our services, and you have the lawful right to make such a disclosure to FallTech. The meaning of “children” is subject to the laws and regulations in the jurisdiction in which you are located.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to third-party websites, products and services. FallTech has no liability or responsibility for those websites, products and services, their policies, or their collection or other processing of your personal information. The practices of those third parties with respect to information collected through their websites, products or services is governed by their own privacy policies. FallTech encourages you to learn about the privacy policies of those third parties.
Information for California Privacy Rights for California Consumers
This section provides information about your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA” (California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq.). The CCPA provides rights to California consumers to have notice about the collection and use of their personal information, request access to their personal information, request deletion of their personal information, request to opt out of the “sale” of personal information where such information is sold, and to not be discriminated against for exercising such rights.
FallTech does not sell your personal information. You can request access to or deletion of your personal information by using the contact us information below and including your name, email address, purpose of the request and account identification if any. If you request a deletion of your personal information, please note that we may still need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes, and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such deletion. Some of your information may also remain within our systems and other records where necessary for compliance with applicable law.
This Privacy Statement describes (above) the categories of personal information that FallTech collects and the purposes for use of such personal information.
The categories of personal information collected include:
Identifiers such as your first name, last name, email address, IP address, unique device identifiers or other online identifier;
Commercial information such as your credit card, debit card, bank account number, or purchase history;
Internet or other electronic network activity information, including connection information such as the identification or name of your mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number and IP address;
Professional or employment-related information;
Other information that relates to or is capable of being associated with you, such as social media engagement and information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, and mobile network information.
FallTech, as detailed above, collects personal information from a variety of sources (such as directly from you, through device and product operations, from third party parties and through our website and services), and use such information for business and commercial purposes and shares such information for a variety of business purposes, such as to provide services, to respond to requests and offer customer support, to fulfill legal and contractual obligations and to build our innovative products. Please refer to the categories of third parties with whom FallTech shares personal information as described above.
If you have questions regarding this Privacy Statement or our handling of your personal information, would like to lodge a complaint, or wish to contact our Data Protection Officer, please contact us using the contact information listed below. We will promptly address your concern and strive to reach a satisfactory resolution.
Attn: Privacy Statement
1306 S. Alameda St.
Compton, California 90221
Changes to this Privacy Statement
FallTech may periodically update this Privacy Statement. When the Privacy Statement is updated, we will revise the "last updated" date at the top and bottom of the Privacy Statement and take such additional steps as may be required by law.