FallTech® announces that its product line is available for sale in Canada. It has successfully completed a rigorous testing process of many of the most relied upon and important Fall Protection products which now meet Canadian CSA standards, as well as ANSI and OSHA for the U.S. Market. FallTech solutions will be available through select Canadian channel partners.
Products available for sale in Canada include a broad selection of anchorages, full body harnesses, lanyards, vertical lifelines and fall arrestors, self-retracting lifelines, both overhead and personal, and other fall protection solutions.
Brands available for sale in Canada include DuraTech® Web and Cable SRLs, Contractor Series SRLs, Advanced ComforTech® Gel, Journeyman Flex, Tradesman Plus, Contractor Plus, and WeldtechTM branded products.
The FallTech Canadian Catalogue Supplement is available that illustrates the range of branded products available for the Canadian market, as well as the applicable CSA standards to which they comply.
- Harnesses are certified to CSA Z259.10-2018 Class A or Class A, P and ANSI Z359.11-2014
- DuraTech® and Contractor Leading Edge SRLs shown are certified to CSA Z259.2.2-2017 SRL-LE
- DuraTech® Mini SRLs shown are certified to CSA Z259.2.2-2017 SRL
- DuraTech® web and cable SRLs shown are certified to CSA Z259.2.2-2017 SRL
- Vertical Lifelines and Fall Arresters shown are certified to CSA Z259.2.5-2017
For immediate questions regarding purchasing FallTech products in Canada please contact:
John Moore, Canadian Sales Manager
email@example.com (403) 479-3242