FallTech Copyright Notice
FallTech authorizes you to copy content and materials, posted on or posted to (herein referred to as “content”), this Website published by FallTech on the World Wide Web for personal or non-commercial use only, provided any copy of the content that you make shall retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained herein. Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in this paragraph shall be construed as conferring any license or right under any FallTech copyright. No content available on FallTech’s Website may be stored, transmitted by any means (including but not limited to electronic, scanning, mechanical, photocopying or recording) without prior written permission of FallTech.
You may not make any part of this Website available as part of another web site whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise. This Website and its content may not be used to construct a database of any kind nor may the same be stored (in whole or in part) in databases for access by you or any third party, or to distribute any database containing all or part of the Website or its content.
FallTech respects the rights of copyright holders and expects you, as a user of this Website, to do the same. FallTech complies with the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”) and will, when properly notified, as set forth below, promptly remove any content that has been identified as infringing the copyright rights of another party. FallTech reserves the right to terminate your access if you repeatedly post content that FallTech is notified to remove under the DMCA. If you believe that FallTech has improperly removed content that you have posted to this Website under the DMCA, you may file a counter notification with FallTech as set forth below.
Copyright Infringement Notification under the DMCA
To file a copyright infringement notification with FallTech under the DMCA, you, as the Complainant must provide a written notice to the designated agent identified below containing substantially the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the particular content that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit FallTech to locate the content.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit FallTech to contact the Complainant, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the Complainant may be contacted.
- A statement that the Complainant has a good faith belief that use of the particular content in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
To file a counter notification with FallTech under the DMCA, you, as the Alleged Infringer must send a written notice containing substantially the following information.
- Identification of the particular content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location before removal.
- The Alleged Infringer’s name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that the Alleged Infringer consents to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the Alleged Infringer’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which FallTech may be found, and that the Alleged Infringer will accept service of process from the Complaining Party who provided notification under Section 512(c)(1)(C) of Title 17 of the United States Code or an agent of such person.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that the Alleged Infringer has a good faith belief that the particular content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the content to be removed or disabled.
- A physical or electronic signature of the Alleged Infringer.
Trademarks and Intellectual Property Disclaimers
FallTech and product names appearing on our Website are among the trademarks and/or service marks owned by FallTech, and no trademark or service mark or other license is granted in connection with the materials contained on the Website.
Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license to any patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of FallTech or any third party. FallTech makes no representations or warranties that any use of the information contained on this Website will not infringe any such patent, trademark or other intellectual property right of FallTech or any third party.
Should you view the FallTech Website and respond with information (excluding personal information, which is addressed under the Privacy Statement) including questions, comments or suggestions regarding the content of the FallTech Website, such information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and FallTech shall have no obligation of any kind with respect to such information and shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose and distribute the information to others without limitation. FallTech shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in such information for any purpose whatsoever including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products incorporating such information.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," FOR YOUR INTERNAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION OR OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT WILL FALLTECH BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ACCESSED VIA IT OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF FALLTECH IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The material on this Website could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information will be changed, updated and deleted without notice. FallTech may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this content at any time. FallTech makes no warranties that this Website will operate uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected. FallTech does not warrant that this Website is compatible with your computer equipment or that this Website or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and FallTech is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
Further, FallTech makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other Website which you may choose to access through this Website. Links provided by FallTech to such Websites are provided solely for your convenience and should not be deemed to imply that FallTech endorses those Websites or any content therein.
Please see our Privacy Statement for general information.
Unsolicited Idea Submission
FallTech does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this Website unless you have another written agreement with FallTech related to the sharing of such information. Any information that FallTech receives through its Website, other than your personally identifiable information covered by FallTech's Privacy Statement, will be deemed to be NON-CONFIDENTIAL. BY TRANSMITTING TO FALLTECH INFORMATION VIA THIS WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE THROUGH ELECTRONIC MEANS WITHOUT A WRITTEN AGREEMENT WITH FALLTECH RELATING TO YOUR SUBMISSION, YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT FALLTECH MAY USE THAT INFORMATION FOR ANY PURPOSE WHATSOEVER WITHOUT OBLIGATION TO YOU.
FallTech welcomes customer comments regarding FallTech products and services. However, FallTech has a policy that does not allow FallTech or its employees to accept on a confidential basis, or to agree to hold in confidence, any unsolicited ideas, suggestions, proposals, product concepts, and the like. In addition, FallTech cannot agree to provide any compensation for any such unsolicited submissions. This policy is intended to avoid any misunderstandings if FallTech decides to use customer suggestions or ideas to improve its products or services, or if new FallTech products or services developed independently by FallTech include features or improvements that were also suggested by a customer. Please note that while your submission is appreciated, you may not hear back from FallTech.
If you choose to submit an unsolicited idea or other information to FallTech, then by making the submission, you agree that the following terms apply, regardless of any contrary statements accompanying your submission.
Unsolicited Idea Submission Terms
- Acceptance of your submission imposes no obligations on FallTech, and in particular:
- FallTech has no obligation to acknowledge or review your submission, or otherwise respond to you in any way regarding your submission,
- FallTech has no obligation to keep your submission confidential, and may publish or otherwise publicly disclose your submission in any existing or later developed media;
- Your submission and its contents automatically become the property of FallTech, without any compensation of any kind owed to you;
- FallTech may use or redistribute your submission and its contents for any purpose and in any way, including but not limited to using it in new FallTech products or services, or to improve existing FallTech products or services;
- You are legally authorized to make the submission, and your submission does not include the confidential information, proprietary know-how, trade secrets, or other intellectual property of any other person or party.
The written notices outlined above should be sent to FallTech’s designated agent as follows:
FallTech Designated Agent
1306 S. Alameda Street
Compton, California 90221
Last Updated July 1, 2020