Compton, California. Dcember 20, 2019 - FallTech®, a U.S. manufacturer of fall protection safety solutions, announced the launch of its 20' Web SRL with Aluminum Swivel Carabiner and External Energy Absorber.
FallTech® 20' Web SRL's feature a glass-reinforced nylon housing, premium abrasion-resistant Dyneema® webbing paired with external energy-absorber to deliver quick stopping power with minimal impact to the body and anchorage. Rugged, reliable, and built to meet the industry's highest standard, the FallTech 20' Web SRL brings safety and delivers uncompromising performance and durability.
- Glass-filled nylon housing over internal steel frame provides unmatched impact resistance
- 100% Dyneema® web lifeline provides the highest level of abrasion and cut resistance.
- Internal braking system and external energy absorber combine for positive stopping and smooth deceleration.
- Energy absorber features patented ViewPack® cover with inspection window and WrapPack label protection.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy swivel carabiner lifeline connector.
- Includes alloy steel anchorage connector.
Since 1991, FallTech, a leading U.S. manufacturer, fuses all fall protection safety with technology into state-of-the-art fall protection solutions. With our in-house ISO 17025 accredited test lab, we ensure that FallTech solutions meet or exceed ANSI, CSA and OSHA standards. We are committed to our products performing in the most demanding field conditions, combined with reliable performance, value, and outstanding service.
Whether you need your job site outfitted with fall protection gear or training, our experts make it easy and help you find the right solution. Standards change. Regulations shift, but FallTech's commitment to our customer's safety is rock solid.