The FallTech® Assisted Rescue Ladder is a synthetic web rescue ladder designed to assist in the rescue of a conscious and able fall victim. Deploys quickly and easily with minimal training required. Alloy steel reinforced Hi-Vis webbing rungs and reflective tape make the ladder easy to find in all environments and conditions. ANSI Z359.12 compliant attachment carabiner included.
Compton, California. July 25, 2019 - FallTech®, a U.S. manufacturer of fall protection safety solutions, announced the launch of its 20' Rescue Ladder.
- Alloy steel tube reinforced rungs for durable and consistent
- Hi-Vis synthetic webbing and reflective tape makes ladder easy to identify, even in dark confined space environments
- Included ANSI Z359.12 attachment carabiner allows for quick and easy install to any appropriate anchorage
- 20' length provides reach to victim including situations such as leading edge foot level anchorage falls
- Hi-Vis Rip-Stop and anti-slip fabric carrying bag facilitates quick deployment and long term protection against the elements
- Easy to use with minimal rescue training required
- For use in rescue applications of conscious and able victims
Since 1991, FallTech, a leading U.S. manufacturer, fuses all fall protection safety with technology into state-of-the-art fall protection solutions. With our in-house ISO 17025 accredited test lab, we ensure that FallTech solutions meet or exceed ANSI, CSA and OSHA standards. We are committed to our products performing in the most demanding field conditions, combined with reliable performance, value, and outstanding service.
Whether you need your job site outfitted with fall protection gear or training, our experts make it easy and help you find the right solution. Standards change. Regulations shift, but FallTech's commitment to our customer's safety is rock solid.