Compton, California - FallTech®, a U.S. manufacturer of fall protection safety solutions, announced the launch of its Aluminum Rope Termination Plate.
FallTech® Rope Termination Plate provides a temporary and secure end termination alternative solution for ropes without pre-sliced connecting eyes and eliminates the use of knots which can severely weaken lifeline strength. The Rope Termination Plate is suitable for use with vertical lifelines for fall arrest, positioning, and restraining applications.
- Lightweight aluminum alloy construction
- Anodized finish delivers longer, more durable service life
- For use with 5/8" to 3/4" kernmantle and 3-strand twisted polyester ropes
- Can be relocated and deployed for multiple-use solutions
- Features 6th hole for connection of an anchorage carabiner (sold separately)
- Termination Plate measures 10" x 2"
Since 1991, FallTech, a leading U.S. manufacturer, fuses all fall protection safety with technology into state-of-the-art fall protection solutions. With our in-house ISO 17025 accredited test lab, we ensure that FallTech solutions meet or exceed ANSI, CSA and OSHA standards. We are committed to our products performing in the most demanding field conditions, combined with reliable performance, value, and outstanding service.
Whether you need your job site outfitted with fall protection gear or training, our experts make it easy and help you find the right solution. Standards change. Regulations shift, but FallTech's commitment to our customer's safety is rock solid.